Shipping Delivery and Returns Policy
For all customers:
The term 'Éléspry' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Elespry Fashion Private Limited, 602 Amore, 316 Perry Cross Road, Bandra, Mumbai – 400050, Maharashtra, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Éléspry’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Éléspry believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that Éléspry marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Diwali, Valentine’s Day, Christmas etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible
- If you are unhappy or have had a change of mind regarding your recently purchased product, please return the product with all packaging intact, unused, within 7 days of purchase/receipt and you could exchange it for a product of equivalent price
- International customers cannot return goods once purchased to an address in India
- If you notice manufacturing/workmanship errors on your newly purchased product, we can repair the product for you. If repairs are not possible, a replacement will be provided. This is valid within 1 month from the day of purchase and does not cover any wear and tear due to usage
- Please note that for both returns and repairs, customers are responsible for one way shipping charges
- Once the defective product is inspected and a defect is found due to the manufacturer’s workmanship, we will repair, at our cost, or replace the product with the same style.
- Manufacturing/ workmanship defects include problems with zippers, loose or broken stitches, hardware and lining.
- Normal wear and tear is not a defect. Over time leather may fade or spot and the edges may show signs of wear. This is a natural and normal process and is not covered under the Éléspry warranty.
- Zippers that are worn out and damaged by improper use are not considered defective.
- Éléspry cannot guarantee or replace products damaged by neglect or mishandling, including exposure to moisture, severe tears in leather or lining and ink marks and stains.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Deliveries are free of charge to any address in India via courier/speed post.
- At the moment, we are only accepting orders for delivery within India. There is no shipping charge for orders within India.
- We will commence processing of International orders very soon. At that time, International customers would have to bear shipping charges
- For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only.
- Éléspry is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 7 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to a registered address of the buyer as per the credit/ debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order).
- Éléspry is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- Payments: Éléspry uses a Payment Gateway for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted. In the event of an incomplete transaction on the payment gateway (due to technical/maintenance issues), Éléspry would recommend usage of an alternate credit/debit card.
- All our online customers can expect their Éléspry purchase to be delivered within 7- 10 working days.
- Please note we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility of your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a third-party recipient for delivery purposes (for ex. as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us of our obligation, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from day of dispatch.
- In the event we are unable to deliver the confirmed order(s), the amount paid by you will be reversed back in your credit/debit card account.
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods, we may at our discretion charge you for the additional shipping costs.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact us via our Contact Us page.
Deliveries within India and Overseas:
At the moment, we are only accepting orders for delivery within India. There is no shipping charge for orders within India.
We will commence processing of International orders very soon.